ANR’s Professional Access allows public health students, professionals, and community based partners access to a number of ANR and ANR Foundation resources and tools, including password-protected recordings from the 2021-2023 virtual Clearing The Air™ Institute webinars and other selected virtual scientific presentations.
Why get Professional Access? Stay informed about secondhand tobacco and marijuana/cannabis smoke policy issues, opposition/industry interference, local policy campaigns, product trends, the latest secondhand smoke research, and more. The annual fee is $99.00/person, which is exclusively for use by that individual.
- Access to Clearing The Air™ Institute recordings and materials
- Discounts on in-person Clearing the Air™ Institute registration fees
- Monthly ANR e-newsletter
- Twice yearly ANR UPDATE newsletter
- Weekly Research Citations
- Daily Secondhand Smoke & Tobacco Related News curated and emailed to you
- Access to selected conference presentation slides
- Access to or discounts on other trainings/recordings
Our team has resources and expertise in local and state smokefree laws as well as Tribal policies and regulations, and emerging issues related to housing, electronic cigarettes, smokefree gaming, or policies around legalized marijuana.
Have any other questions? Email us!